Electrical / BMS
Whether it’s a reactive call out, a requirement for an additional light fitting or socket we are here to help. We can provide the electrical skills needed for refurbishments, new builds, full fit outs, NICEIC testing and inspections and on-going planned maintenance for your electrical and Building’s automated controls (Building Management System BMS).
- Electrical Testing – New installations
- Electrical Condition Reports (Fixed Wire)– Existing Installations
- Minor Works Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Emergency Light Testing
- Maintenance – electrical & BMS
- Control & Monitor heating, ventilation, air conditioning and other building services
- Power – single phase, 3 phase, socket, spurs, isolators
- Lighting – upgrades, retro fits, New installs, Emergency Lights
- Distribution – Sub distribution (Fuse Boards)
- Sockets, Spurs, isolators
- Power, single or 3-phase
Through more efficient control and monitoring of the building services we are in a better position to reduce the energy consumption being used and it can extend the life of a piece of equipment and lowers maintenance costs.